Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jesus Is Living In Me



How can we let the life of Jesus be our own lives?

1.) We have to die to self.

a.) How? - by recognizing our own weaknesses (2 Corinthian 12:5-10)
b.) Accept the truth about ourselves that we have our weaknesses
and that we are a sinner.
c.) Ask forgiveness to God by sorrow for our sins and confessing them.
d.) Have the desire that we don’t want to sin anymore but let the life
of Jesus live in us.
e.) Deny ourselves of our own acts and let the life of Jesus operate in
our actions.

2.) Offer all our weaknesses to Jesus and offer our will or heart to Him.

3.) Ask Jesus....“Give your Divine Heart to me.”.

4.) At this point we can say, "I am no longer existing, but I am already
dead to self. It is Jesus now living in me. It is now Jesus doing my
acts", (Galatians 2:20). Before we used to say; "I want to eat, I want
to drive, I want to work, etc.", but now we can say these words in every
act that we do; "Jesus wants to eat, Jesus wants to drive, Jesus wants
to work, Jesus wants to talk, Jesus wants to walk, Jesus wants to cook,
etc." Say these in all the rest of our acts except sin. We will be
able to recognize our wrong doings in this holy way of life. If we
fall go back to Him again and tell Jesus that we want to live His life
again. He will never refuse us.

5.) Do this everyday. Before getting up from our bed pray and make a
decision. “I don’t want my own life to act in me anymore, but now
I want the life of Jesus to live in me everyday.”

6.) This will make the gifts of the Holy Spirit powerful in us. There
will be peace in our hearts. A sign that the life of Jesus is already
working in us.

7.) Maintain the life of Jesus in us by living only in the present
moment with love in each act that we do. Stop worrying about the future
for the future is not yet existing but belongs to God. If we worry about
the future we loose the present and we lost our peace. Stop living in
the past for that is already gone and it is already the property of God.
Just live in the present moment with holy love and God will take
care of our future.

Inspirations from the Holy Spirit.......

God bless you,
bro. Jude

Divine Will Knowledge:
www.divinewill.org

Divine Life Is Now:
www.holylove.org

Peace Inspired Paintings:
www.judemaceren.com

No comments: